Portable Flag & Banner Display Hardware Warranty
Nexus Display Solutions Portable Flag & Banner Display hardware is warranted for two (2) years
- Warranties apply from the date of invoice against defects in material and workmanship subject to being used according to Nexus Display Solutions installation instructions and usage instructions, and when used to display flags and banners.
- Wind forces on flags and banners are transferred to the pole and its mounting options. High wind tests involving flags and banners have been successfully conducted, but all flags and banners (especially if larger than 1.8m x 0.9m) should not be flown of severe weather. (See below)
- Products in this range are designed for intermittent use only. They are not designed for rough handling or for use in strong winds etc. We take no responsibility for any failure or damage caused.
- This warranty specifically does not include product damage due to weather conditions rated in excess of 7 on the National Weather Service Beaufort Scale (wind speeds exceeding approximately 45mph /72kph).
- Nexus Display Solutions encourages customers to not use the product when a known storm exceeding 7 on the Beaufort scale is expected.
- Warranties do not apply where the product is used in any manner contrary to Nexus Display Solutions specifications and instructions, nor where the product is altered or modified.
- In the event of a potential breach of product warranty Nexus Display Solutions is to be informed immediately the issue is identified, and if proven to be a breach, Nexus Display Solutions will replace or repair (or pay for the repair of) such products, at the option of Nexus Display Solutions.
- Warranties do not cover installation, removal, packing, freight or other incidental costs incurred by customer.
- Only flags and banners authorised by Nexus Display Solutions are to be used on our Display Systems. Failure to comply will compromise safety, intellectual property law and will void any warranties.
NOTE: The potential uses for this product range are infinite. It remains the responsibility of the user to establish the suitability of the product/s for the use/s to which they are put. Caution: This pole must be assembled with the correct flag only and according to the instructions supplied. The manufacturer is not liable for any injury or property damage resulting from a failure to assemble according to the instructions.
Nexus Display Solutions portable display products are manufactured from high quality New Zealand made aluminium tubing that is heat tempered (hardened) after being extruded. To avoid excessive flag wear and potential damage to poles or nearby objects they should not be used in excessively strong winds (see above). However, if this does happen and results in some pole deformation this is unlikely to affect performance and can readily be straightened.
FlagTrax Product Warranty
FlagTrax® Flag, Banner and LED Lighting Display Systems:
FlagTrax® incorporates patented PushPull technology developed and owned by Nexus Developments Limited NDL), New Zealand. Nexus Display Solutions Limited (‘NDS”), is licensed by Nexus Developments Limited to manufacture and distribute FlagTrax and other products incorporating this technology throughout Australia.
The above systems consist primarily of a powder coated aluminium track in which a sliding ‘PushPull Rod’ is used to raise and lower display items. The track is warranted for five (5) years.
‘PushPull Rods’” are manufactured from semi flexible plastics that, when installed correctly in the tracks, are resistant to the effects of sun exposure and weathering and are warranted for one (1) year.
Support Arm Brackets are required for use with some systems are manufactured from hot dip galvanized steel and are warranted for five (5) years. LED Lighting Inserts (excluding power supplied) are warranted for two (2) years.
- Warranties apply from the date of NDS’s invoice against defects in material and workmanship subject to being transported, stored, installed and used according to NDS’s instructions and when used to support flags, banners and/or LED lights appropriate to the system type and the site, and when manufactured strictly in accordance with NDL’s specifications by licensed manufacturers/distributors.
- Wind forces on flags and banners are transferred to the track and its components, as well as to the structures to which the track is attached (brackets, poles, lampposts and walls). High wind tests involving 1.8m x 0.9m flags have been successfully conducted, but all flags and banners (especially if larger than 1.8m x 0.9m) should be removed in advance of severe weather.
- This warranty specifically does not include product damage due to weather conditions rated in excess of 10 on the National Weather Service Beaufort Scale (wind speeds exceeding approximately 63mph /100kph).
- NDS encourages customers to remove flags from poles when a known storm exceeding 10 on the Beaufort scale is expected.
- All track and bracket systems must be inspected 30 days after their initial installation and every 90 days thereafter, making any necessary adjustments immediately.
- PushPull Rods are critical to the correct performance of the system and must be stored, handled and used in strict accordance with NDS‘s instructions to ensure trouble free service and longevity. If damaged they must be repaired or replaced immediately.
- Warranties do not apply where the products and/or components are transported, stored , installed or used in any manner contrary to NDS‘s specifications and instructions, or where equipment is altered or modified or used to support flags, banners, lights or any other objects or appendages that have not been formally approved in writing by NDL (via NDS) at any time and for any reason
- In the event of a potential breach of product warranty, NDS is to be informed immediately the issue is identified, and if proven to be a breach, NDS will replace or repair (or pay for the repair of) such products, at the option of NDS[PH1] .
- Warranties do not cover installation, removal, packing, freight or other incidental costs incurred by customer[PH2] .
- Only flags, banners and other objects authorised by Nexus Developments Limited and sourced from manufacturers licensed by Nexus Developments Limited are to be used on FlagTrax® (and other products incorporating patented PushPull technology[PH3] ). Hardware incorporated in the manufacture of the display items (including but not limited to FlagTrax Flags, street flags, flags, banners, lighting) such as special or proprietary fittings, components, webbings) must never be reused in the manufacture of replacement items. Failure to comply will compromise safety, intellectual property law and will void any warranties.
The supply, installation, usage and maintenance of FlagTrax® and other systems incorporating ‘PushPull’ technology typically involve a number of entities supplying one or more of the following products or services:
- Selection of proposed mounting structures (typically lighting columns, poles, walls etc.).
- Validation of the suitability of the proposed mounting structure.
- Supply of track system/support arm bracket
- Installation of track/bracket
- Installation/wiring for lighting
- Supply of flags/banners
- Supply of LED Lighting Strips by NDS
- Raising and lowering of flags/banners
- Raising and lowering of lighting
NDS’s role and warranty relates to c) & g) only, and because of the numerous variables involved in the siting, supporting, installation, fixing and use of these systems, purchasers/installers/users must satisfy themselves of the suitability of all aspects of the system, installation and application and maintenance.